[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sun. Feb 10 at Esmeralda's!!!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 14:05:31 EST 2008

Esmeralda¹s Tango & Tapas Dec.10
At Session 73, 73 and 1st, SW corner. ph: 212 517.4445

The usual great dancing for 5 hours from 7:30 to 12:30‹or until you all
leave!
Prepare for Feb. 17 on which date I will be getting a year older before your
very eyes, almost.  Esmeralda¹s additional motto: Milk the aging process!!!!

ILENE DE WOODSTOCK DJ.s!
$10 admission includes the beginner and pre-intermediate classes at 6:30
(and purchase practice c.d.s that Ilene prepares for us--plus a few great
dvd's)
JEAN FUNG teaching pre-intermediate, Beginners with me.

The usual great optional eats and drinks and courtesy drink until 8pm in
cafe.

See you soon,
Lucille

Lucille Krasne