[Tango-A] NA-E: Thanks from the School of Traditional Argentine Tango (STAT)

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 12:37:02 EST 2008

On behalf of the School of Traditional Argentine Tango, we would like to thank all of you for attending our classes, events and practicas and for making them the success that they are. The Tuesday night Leader's practice has turned into the talk of the town and we thank all the leaders (both male and female) for making it such a positive environment for creative learning. Our Monday night classes got off to a kicking start this week and we invite you back for another great class next week. We thank you for your attendance and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sergio Segura & Anton Gazenbeek
Directors

School of Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.STATNYC.COM