[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Paradiso, Saturday, Jan 3rd, at Springstep, Medford, MA

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 16:49:40 EST 2008

Dear Everyone,

Happy New Year! And join us for the first Tango Paradiso of 2009!
This will be a special milonga for several reasons:

1) Guest DJ: David Liu
2) Farewell milonga to our dear friend Bassem Youssef
3) Bassem will be playing three tandas of his favorite tunes!

Make sure to come early to dance with Bassem...

Everything else will be just the same - delicious snacks, great energy on the dance floor! Take advantage of the extra hour prior to the milonga to practice your new moves.

8 to 9pm - Guided Practica ($5)
9pm to 1am - milonga ($12)
Practica + milonga ($15)
Students: $2 OFF

Springstep
98 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford, MA 02155

Please contact me if you need more info:

Adriana Pinto
www.havetotango.com
(617) 816-1967