[Tango-A] No Lunch Time Tango / School closed until Jan 5th 2009

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 13:37:38 EST 2008

P {
	MARGIN: 0px
}
UL {
	MARGIN-TOP: 5px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px
}
OL {
	MARGIN-TOP: 5px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px
}
P {
	MARGIN: 0px
}
UL {
	MARGIN-TOP: 5px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px
}
OL {
	MARGIN-TOP: 5px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 5px
}
Dear friends,

Our school will be CLOSED until January 5th 2009.
NO lunch time tango tomorrow. Next Jan 6th 2009
Our regular classes are temporarily relocated until Jan 19th AT:

CAP 21, 18W 18TH ST 6TH FL

2009's schedule:

Monday Jan 5th

7:00 PM Intermediate by Anton & Sergio
8:00 PM Quebradas, Ganchos y boleos (Fundamentals "C" course) By Sergio
8:00 PM Guided practica by Anton

Tuesday Jan 6th
12:30pm Lunch Time Tango @ cannon walk www.lunchtimetangonyc.com

Thursday Jan 8th (This class was moved from Friday)
7:00-8:00 pm Guided practica for followers and leaders.
8:00-9:00 pm Milonga class

UPCOMING NEW CLASSES

Saturdays, starting Jan 10th
3:00-4:00pm Fundamentals "A" for totally beginners by Sergio
4:00-5:00pm Fundamentals "B" for tottally beginners by Sergio
3:00-5:00pm Guided practica by Anton

Tuesdays, starting Jan 27th
7:00-9:00pm STAGE TANGO for trained or experienced dancers. No tango exp. required.

AND MORE...

Thank you for making our school one of the most successful enterprises of 2008.
Anton & Sergio wish you a happy new year plenty of success and happiness.

School of Traditional Argentine Tango

WWW.STATNYC.COM

917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444