[Tango-A] NA-E: End of Year Champagene Toast & Party!

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 20:42:44 EST 2008

 This Monday, Dec 22th  following our regular classes,
from 9 to10:30pm our school is celebrating it's end of the year party. There
will be champagne, hors d'oeuvres, empanadas, Argentine Food, food, dance
exhibitions, raffles, prizes and just a lot of great fun. This is our way of
saying thank you to all our students past and present for their support of our
school.

We want to celebrate with all our friends the end of the
year and receive the new year with a lot of hope.

Dancing, Raffle prizes, dance exhibitions, line dancing.

Products/Classes Packs/Gift Certificates on SALE

Complimentary snacks and soft drinks will be served.

You are welcome to BYOB or food to share.

Price: FREE for students, $5 for all others.

Add 7pm
Intermediate Class + Practica for $20

At Chelsea
Studios, 151 W 26th St ,