[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC- Sun. Esmeralda's moves down 73rd!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 09:06:36 EST 2008

SUN. DEC. 21st- ONLY-----
Esmeralda¹s moves just 1/2 bl. from Session 73
(a private party takes over but we're back at Session 73 Dec 28th.)
to the Spanish restaurant ³MALAGA²!!!!!! for this special night ...
A charming family-owned place with sensational, reasonable food!!!
406 E. 73rd, Bet.1st and York 212 737 7659
We¹ve holidays to start celebrating: 1st night of Hannukah (come get your
chocolate "gelt", "dinero"), Œtis 4 nights before Xmas and 6 before Kwanzaa!

Come this night to EAT( though optional)
See Malaga¹s website.....www.malaganyc.com. Neighborhood Esmeraldians are
devoted to this restaurant. Tapas/drinks served 'til late. Dinner served all
evening. Reservations accepted. (bring your friends, tango and non-tango,
for a beautiful holiday dinner)

As usual, dancing 7:30 to 12:30 or later. Beginner and Pre-Intermediate
Lessons at 6:30. $10 admission includes classes.

JEAN Fung returns to teach Intermediate Class... I do the Beginner.

Happy Holidays to all,
Lucille
Lucille Krasne  Ph: 212 777 6053
Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS Sundays