[Tango-A] NA-E: Cielo Milonga in 2008

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 20:28:42 EST 2008

Hola Tanguero/as
Happy Holidays! Please come and join us at Heavenly Bamboo Pavilion to
tango out 2008. We have two more special Tuesday night milongas left
and a very special milonga on Christmas day!
Here is the schedule:

Tues Dec 16 Farewell to Gayle milonga. She'll be out of town for the
holidays so come and dance with her!
There may also be a surprise performance with Gayle and Santa! (but
only if you're good!)

Tues Dec 23 Chanukah Milonga with Chinese latkes.
Surprise show with the Spinning Dreidels (also known as the Chanukah Giros!)
We'll also have authentic Driedel gambling/gaming in the back room.
(Nu, with this lousy economy, even Suzie Orman would have to agree
that Driedel is a surer thing than the stock market!) So come and try
your luck!
Remember the rules of the game:
Nun - nada (Nothing happens)
Gimel - ganz (you take all)
Hey - halb (you take half the pot)
Shin - Put in! (you add to the pot)

Tues Dec 16 & 23 @ Heavenly Bamboo Pavilion
10 East 39th St (Mad & 5th Ave)
8:30 beg tango class
9:30pm - 1:30am milonga
$14 includes Sushi and Chinese buffet
$8 milonga only

*Special Christmas day Milonga*
*Thursday Dec 25*
4pm - 8pm DJ Lexa
$14 includes Christmas buffet
$8 milonga only
@ Heavenly Bamboo Pavilion
10 East 39th St (Madison & Fifth Ave)
(a block and two steps from the 4,5,6 train at Grand Central)

Note: there will be no milonga on Tuesday Dec 30 but we hope you will
all come to Celebrate Tango at Gayatri's amazing New Year's Eve party
at Dance Manhattan Studios.
http://www.celebratetango.com/new_year/main.html  Lexa and Gayle will
be performing a special tango burlesque exhibition that you don't want
to miss! And then we'll see you in the New Year @ Cielo!
abrazos y nos vemos
Lexa
http:tigerstango.blogspot.com