[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Victorio tango shoes at Practilonga 939 and Milonguita this weekend.

Francesca francescabl at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 11:15:38 EST 2008

Get ready for the Holidays and all those holiday parties!

The Victorio tango shoes boutique is open this weekend! I will bring the collection to Practilonga 939 on Saturday, December 13th and at La Milonguita Ideal on Sunday, December 14th.

At Milonguita I will raffle off a coupon to purchase one pair at of Victorio shoes for the very special price of $100. One more reason to come to this great milonga on Sunday.

Victorio shoes are made with the exclusive Flexitango system making them the most comfortable tango shoes on the market, but without sacrificing the look. Victorio features original designs in a unlimited variety of colors and materials.

You are not going to believe how comfortable and sexy these shoes are. They will truly change your life as a dancer!

To view what is currently in stock, go to: http://www.tangotuscany.com/main/Victorio_tangoshoes_stock.html

Come to Practilonga and Milonguita this weekend and be ready to shop!

Francesca

Saturday December 13th: Practilonga-939 at RG Studios, 939 8th Avenue @ W56, Studio 4A (Buzzer 405 or 307) Dancing 6-9:30PM $10/person or $15/couple - Hosted by  Santiago Steele  917-686-2023

Sunday December 14th: La Milonguita Ideal, hosted by Annatina Luck, 8pm-Midnight refreshments & snacks, performances, $12  $7.- for students with valid ID. DJ Ko. American Ballroom Dance Studio (ex  Pierre Dulaine) 25 West 31st Street, Fourth Floor, (between 5th and Broadway) 212 244 8400

www.tangotuscany.com