[Tango-A] NA-W, NA-E, NA-C: Holiday price to Chicago Tango Week 2009

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:19:19 EST 2008

Dear Tangueros and Tangueras,

Christmas and New Year's greeting from Tango Eclectique!

Registration is now open for the VIP passes only. Please use this link:

www.regonline.com/ctw2009

We are offering the VIP pass/Gold Package for $200 and $150 for
students till December 31.
After that date, the Gold Package price will be $300 and $200 for
students. The student discount applies to medical residents and
post-docs and you must bring a valid ID when picking up your
registration package.

Give that special someone in your life the gift of a tango festival!

Here is our festival site: http://www.ChicagoTangoWeek.com

You are also invited to join our Facebook group page at:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30512120&op=1&o=all&view=all&subj=33001685747&aid=-1&oid=33001685747&id=1139280833#/group.php?gid=21188481464

Two professional photographers took spectacular pictures last year and
you can view them on the Facebook group page.

The DoubleTree hotel is now accepting reservations. Our special price
is $90 per night for double occupancy and $10 more for each additional
person. This price includes continental breakfast. Please use this
link to make your reservation:

http://www.doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/CHICCDT-CTA-20090701/index.jhtml

The first edition was an enormous success. We want to thank all of you
who joined us and we want to welcome you back. A warm greeting is in
store for those of you who plan on joining us for the first time.
Chicago Tango Week is envisioned as an event that is energetic,
exciting, fun-filled and packed with invaluable workshops. It is an
also an international event with participants from North America and
Europe. Our goal is for you to make new friends and have the best time
of your life.

The 2009 event will be held again at one of our official sponsors'
site, the DoubleTree Hotel and Conference Center Chicago Northshore,
from 1 through 6 July. Here are the highlights:

-	We have invited six pairs of Argentine instructors who are both
world class performers and outstanding teachers

Julio Balmaceda and Corina De La Rosa
Pablo Inza and Eugenia Parilla
Pablo Villarraza and Dana Frigoli
Horacio Godoy and Cecilia Garcia
Oliver Kolker and Silvina Vals
Claudio Gonzalez and Melina Brufman

-	You will be treated to the unique fusion of acoustic and electronic
music of the award winning tango band Otros Aires from Buenos Aires
Here is their website for you to take a peek: http://www.OtrosAires.com
-	You will be offered 42 workshops to choose from that range from the
beginners to the masters level
The workshop topics will emphasize a broad spectrum of:
Leaders and followers techniques
Tango, vals and milonga musicality
Foundation classes for all levels
Biomechanics and dynamics of tango for all levels
Multiple styles: Salon, Milonguero, Villa Urquiza and of course Nuevo
Tango Fantasia
Masters level special topics

-	There will be five late-night and all-night milongas, one afternoon
and an outdoor milonga at Grant Park in downtown Chicago
-	We are honored to have our instructors Pablo Inza of Practica X and
Horacio Godoy of La Viruta as DJs. For many experienced and
professional tango dancers, these two venues are extremely popular in
Buenos Aires.
-	The instructors will perform in a spectacular tango show on Sunday
evening at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts next door to
the hotel (tickets sold separately)

>From all of us who are excited to bring you Chicago Tango Week, we
hope to see you in 2009.

Best regards,