[Tango-A] [NA-E] Holiday Milonga at Yale this Friday

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 23:41:09 EST 2008

Make sure you don't miss out on the Yale Tango Club's...

*Holiday Milonga.edu!*
*Date:* Friday, December 5
*Time:* 8pm - 3am
*Place:* Pratt Hall, 311 Temple Street, New Haven, Connecticut
*DJ:* Gustavo Fernandez of Yale Tango Club/Argentina
*Suggested donation:* $10*

*http://www.yaletangoclub.org/milonga*<http://www.yaletangoclub.org/milonga>

*Seven hours of dancing! Pizza! Great music! Holiday treats! A beautiful
ballroom!  Frindly Yalies!*
We're bringing another semester of fantastic tango to a festive close with a
fun filled night of dancing and holiday treats. Everyone is very welcome,
especially our fellow student milongueros from other universities! Come and
dance the night away with us.

*Accommodation and Carpooling*
Some accommodation is available with Yale students in New Haven - students
from other universities get first preference. Reply to
yaletangoclub at gmail.com if you're interested or if you're looking to
carpool.

*We know some of you will be coming from far away and we want to make it as
easy as possible for you to dance with us!

--
www.yaletangoclub.org
Bootcamps for beginners: www.yaletangoclub.org/Bootcamp.html