[Tango-A] NA-E:Need a Place to Stay in New York City?

Vivitango@aol.com Vivitango at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 13:45:10 EDT 2008

NEED A CONVINIENT, EASY AND COMFORTABLE PLACE TO STAY IN NEW YORK CITY????

Get the real New York experience....

My name is Tamara and  I rent out a bedroom in my apartment in Astoria,
Queens for the night, weekend  or week. Great neighborhood and location. JUST 10
MINUTES BY CAR OR SUBWAY INTO  NEW YORK CITY!!!!  I have lived in this area for
many years, its safe and I  love it.  Its very simple to get to the city.There
are cafes and  restaurants in walking distance from the apartment, and
anything else you might  need. The subway is steps away. If your familiar with the
subway system in New  York , it is the Broadway stop on the N and W trains.
Nearby are also the R and  V trains. These trains take you throughout the whole
city and to neighboring  boroughs, fast and easy.

You will have your own room in my two bedroom  apartment. We share the
bathroom but I'm almost never around. You can also use  the kitchen and fridge. I
will supply a double bed, towels, sheets, AC/heat and  a clean easy going place
to stay. Its great if your coming for the weekend to  dance tango, see
friends, or just want to experience a little bit of New York.  You get your own key
so your able to come and go as you please. I look forward  to meeting you and
have fun in New York!

Rates:
couples $80 a  night
Single person $80 a night

If interested you can email tamara  at...

tamara17 at sprint.blackberry.net

deal here.