[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC: NY Tango Festival Milongas Announced

Lynn casadepractica at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 27 19:40:23 EDT 2008

Mariela and the NY Tango Festival team invite you to study with the
renowned Fabian Salas & Maria Paz, the delightful Pablo Villaraza and
Dana Frigoli (back again by enthusiastic popular demand) and the
stunning Gabriel Misse & Analia Centurion in their first U.S.
appearance.

Festival passes are available for 1, 2 or 3 classes per day, so that
you decide how much of a good thing becomes a great thing!   A partner
is not required for the intermediate-advanced and intermediate levels,
and the class topics are sure to inspire.

We are especially pleased to present the Advanced Level Classes*
(including 2 super-advanced by Fabian). *Teacher references and a
partner are required for the advanced level, so that nothing will
stall your learning experience.

Class sizes will be quite a bit smaller than last year; don't dally,
sign up now to assure your spot.

There are Milongas starting at 9:30 every night of the Festival as
well as an Opening Night Milonga on Friday.   Friday's Milonga is
until 3:30; Saturday's until 5:00; Sunday's until 4:00 and Monday's
until 1:00. We think you might wear out before we do!

Thank you and we look forward to dancing with you!

Registration now open for the
NY TANGO FESTIVAL
COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND IN NEW YORK CITY
OCTOBER 10-13, 2008

Register early so that your space will be guaranteed!

Master Classes with
FABIAN SALAS AND MARIA PAZ
PABLO VILLARAZA AND DANA FRIGOLI
GABRIEL ANDRES MISSE AND ANALIA CENTURION

DJs
Ramu Pyreddy, Robin Thomas, Tine Herreman, Adam Hoopengardner,
Ko Tanaka, Yesim Sezer, Lung Kuei Lin

9 Class pass: $300*
6 Class pass: $260*
3 Class pass: $210*

Milonga: $25 (cash at door)
Practicas: $10 (cash at door)
Lectures: $10 (cash at door)
Individual Classes if available: $55 (cash at door)

*All passes include 4 Milongas, 5 Practicas and 3 Lectures

Artistic Director:  Mariela Franganillo

Location:  Classes, Practicas, Lectures:  151 W. 26th Street, 5th Fl.
NY 10001

FMI:  www.nytangofestival.com, lynn at nytangofestival.com

Register Now:  http://www.nytangofestival.com/registration.html