[Tango-A] NA-NE: NYC All Night Milonga Labor Day weekend

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:00:49 EDT 2008

Saturday August 30th
NYC All Night Milonga

Spend the Labor Day holiday weekend in NYC dancing, dancing, dancing!

The line up for the special "odd night" All Night Milonga includes
DJ Yesim "La Turca"
9pm intermediate class with Hernan Brizuela and Cyrena Drusine
Midnight performances
Hosted by Sarah La Rocca

Dancing 10pm to 5am
class 9-10pm

Admission is $15 and $10 for college students and Stepping Out students.
Admission includes the class and wonderful summer refreshments.
Free wine while it lasts or BYOB is ok too.

We bought a whole bunch of new tables !
We now have twice as many tables as before for your comfort.
Tables are available on a first come, first served basis.

Tangueros of all levels, styles, spots and strips are welcome.
With the biggest dance floor in NYC, we have room for all !

Stepping Out Studios
37 West 26th street between 6th ave & Broadway
NYC
646-742-9400

For complete details, photos and video, please visit the web site
www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga

For a complete guide to all tango events in NYC, go to
www.newyorktango.com