[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-W, NA-E: New Orleans Tango Workshop - Carolina Del Rivero and Donato Juarez

Fuad Adra fuadfadra at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 11:58:36 EDT 2008

(Email with Corrected Links)

  Carolina Del Rivero and Donato Jaurez will be conducting a weekend workshop in New Orleans on October 4th and 5th, 2008.

The workshop will be held on Saturday October 4th and Sunday October
5th,2008 at the Club Sihouette in Metairie. (Water and treats provided)
The weekend will also include a Milonga on Saturday at the Club
Silhouette with special performances from Carolina and Donato.

For Class details and cost, please click on the following link:
http://neworleanstango.com/Carolina.htm

You are again offered an opportunity to save some money by
registering early (save $50 if you register by Sept. 15th). To do so
you can contact Kathie at 504 390 2138 or email your request to
neworleanstango at yahoo.com

We will again do our best to have equal number of leaders and
followers. Your early registration will gaurantee you a spot and
would help us determine the matching numbers needed.

The club Silhouette has plenty of dance room ... let us pack it...
It will be a blast.....

Until then, click on the following links and get familiar with
Carolina and Donato. They are both Great teachers with fantastic
techniques and musicality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXLNJ78csxU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SSUCK6EhPk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlJ9MhwCrG0