[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC - Corazon August 20 - OLIVER KOLKER & SILVINA VALZ!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:25:35 EDT 2008

After months of travel, Oliver Kolker and Silvina Valz are in New York again
- for a limited time - and we welcome them as our guest teachers and
performers this week.

They will teach a SPECIAL MILONGA CLASS at 8:30pm and give us a stunning
performance at 11pm.

Take your skills to the next level with their exceptional instructions and
enjoy their show tonight at Corazon.

Join us for hot tango and cold drinks in an air-conditioned ballroom with
the smoothest floor in New York!

Corazon is at Dance Studio 101.
101 Lafayette Street (second Floor)
1 block south of the Canal Street Station (N, R, W, Q, 6, J, M, Z)
Parking is free and plentiful.

Beginner class: 8:00pm
Intermediate class with Oliver & Silvina: 8:30pm
Dancing: 9:30pm 'til 12:30am.

Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for
the thirsty!

Admission: $12

See you Wednesday at Corazon -- a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Your host & DJ,

Yesim "La Turca"
www.yesimlaturca.com