[Tango-A] NA-W: Julio y Mirabai teaching at Sonny Newman's Dance Hall

Nancy Newman javamama1 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 16 13:33:52 EDT 2008

Julio Mariño and Mirabai Deranja from Buenos Aires
Teaching Tango Workshops Friday, Aug. 22 and Aug. 29th

Beautiful, creative dancers and we're delighted to host their classes these
next two Friday nights before the evening milonga.

Julio and Mirabai teach the reasons behind the movement...how to use the
energy of the moment instead of trying to force a step to happen...read more
from their website:  www.julioymirabai.com

Classes 7:30-9:00p (Dancing follows)  $25 first class/$40 for both; Dance
Cover $8

REMINDER:
Live music!  TANGABRAZO
Sunday August 17th
8:30p 'til Midnight (Dance Cover $12)  www.tangabrazo.com
Join us for an evening of great music and dancing to classic and original
Tango pieces by our local Seattle-based favorites, Tangabrazo!

Sonny Newman's Dance Hall
201 N. 85th Street
Seattle's Greenwood District
206-784-3010