[Tango-A] NA-C: Last weekend with Pablo Veron...

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 10:46:34 EDT 2008

 Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for a wonderful weekend. The workshops on August
9th and 10th with Pablo Veron and Rachel Greenberg were outstanding.
The classes were full and everyone came with great enthusiasm and
undivided attention.  With so much individual attention to the
students, Pablo and Rachel created a special harmony amongst
themselves and the rest of the group.  We were lucky to get so much
knowledge from Pablo Veron in an intimate environment.  We could not
get enough from him last weekend and are hoping that he will return to
Chicago this year.

Some of the guests commented that the milonga in the Versailles
Ballroom was an experience not very far from one in a milonga in
Buenos Aires.  The ambiance, the music, and all the wonderful dancers
made this night very special for us as well as for Pablo and Rachel.
Argentine instructors Elizabeth and Humberto and El Pulpo joined us
for the milonga.

Having organized such a successful event, we are exploring the
possibility of doing something in the near future. As soon as we have
a firm plan, we will make an announcement. Also, we will soon send you
a link to the photographs of both the workshops and the milonga.

Please take a look at photos from Chicago Tango Week (July '08)

Alejandro Almanza's Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/donocelotl/sets/72157606481814095/

Valeriy Alferov's Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tangoeclectique/show/