[Tango-A] NA-E:Baltimore Festival this weekend-location

m katz mkatz925 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 21:50:42 EDT 2008

The 8/15-17 Baltimore Tango Festival 6.0 with Raquel Greenberg, Pablo
Veron, Kyla Mares and Daniel Tuero is at the old but air-conditioned stone Barn Theater at CCBC/Catonsville, near crabcakes, I-95 and BWI Airport, which has an Amtrak station.

Address: 800 S. Rolling Rd, Catonsville MD 21228
>From I-95: Exit 47B=Rt166N=Catonsville exit, 2 mi.to campus on left.
>From I-695(Baltimore Beltway): Exit 13W=Wilkins Ave west, 2mi to Rolling, turn right, 1/4 mile on left.

Google map:
http://maps.google.com/maps? ie=UTF8&q=800+s.+rolling+rd.+ catonsville+md&ll=39.257562,- 76.730061&spn=0.005533,0. 012231&z=16&iwloc=addr

MVP, a new Chinatown bus, goes nonstop from NYC Penn Station to near
downtown Baltimore's main Amtrak station, more central than other bus
companies going to the really far-to-the-east Travel Plaza. Those also
can have intermediate stops: http://www.mvpbus.com

See you there--Marty Katz
http://baltimoretangofestival.com