[Tango-A] BA accommodations

John Brzezinski info at killasonna.com
Tue Aug 12 09:41:29 EDT 2008

Buenos Aires accommodation:  <http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>CASA PALERMO.

Beautiful 2 bedroom townhouse (i.e. PH), is located on Acuna de
Figueroa, between Soler and Costa Rica, in Palermo Viejo (see map on
<http://www.stayinpalermo.com/>our website); walking distance to
Salon Canning and a cab ride to other venues.  Casa Palermo is
situated within a small complex of three properties, furthest from
the street, so it's quiet and private.  Casa Palermo is a two story
townhouse with private courtyard and roof terrace.  2 bedrooms/2
bathrooms. The beds are queen size and super comfortable; heating and
air conditioning in each room.  High speed wireless Internet, TV with
surround sound system.  Numerous restaurants nearby and Alto Palermo
(shopping mall) and the shops of Palermo Soho are within walking
distance.  It is a safe area, with easy transportation options (i.e.
taxis, buses, subway) and numerous boutiques, galleries and restaurants.

The rent is $140/night and there is a one week minimum. We hope you
choose Casa Palermo for your accommodations in Buenos Aires. We are
certain that you will be pleased. If you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to write or call.  We will be happy to help with
touring and dining suggestions.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

John
John & Carolyn Brzezinski
Evanston, IL USA