[Tango-A] NA-E: Tomas HOWLIN and Shorey MYERS in the Triangle-Durham/NC, September 12-14

Gulden Ozen gulden at tangophilia.com
Fri Aug 8 09:00:49 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Tomas Howlin was one of my guest teachers at the tango festival I hosted in
the Triangle last year (Jan. 2007) and I am very excited to have him back
for a full weekend of workshops this September! And, as the latest update,
Shorey Myers will be joining us, too, as Tomas' teaching partner and she
will be our DJ at the Saturday night's milonga!

Dancers who registered "very early" (by the end of July) had the advantage
of picking the topics for the workshop weekend out of a list of 40+ topics
that Tomas has been teaching over the last ten years.
I still have the *"early registration" open until the end of August*! If you
make your decision to join us in the Triangle/NC and could *register by
August 31*, you can save over the "at the door" prices and more importantly,
secure your spot in the classes of your interest. Accommodation with the
locals for a limited number of out-of-town participants is possible, please
contact me at *gulden at tangovita.net *ASAP if this is your preference.

Please visit:

*http://groups.google.com/group/tangovita/web/special-events*

for more details and registration information.

Contact:
*
gulden at tangovita.net*

for your questions.