[Tango-A] NA-E:New beginner series starting at Princeton University August 4th taught by Robin and Kyla

robin thomas niborsamoht at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 03:00:50 EDT 2008

New Beginner's series in Argentine Tango with Princeton Tango Club

Carl A. Fields Center, Liberation Hall (at rear), 86 Olden St and Prospect

No partner required, we practise by changing partners so you really learn to lead and follow.

Our next 6-week Absolute Beginner Series starts August 4th, 7-8pm.

Classes are free for Princeton students and taught by Robin Thomas and Kyla Mares renowned tango instructor from NYC.

Where?

Carl A. Fields Center, Liberation Hall (the rear building) at the corner of Olden St. and Prospect Ave.

When?

Mondays, from 7:00pm to 8:00pm

How much?

FREE for Princeton students and grad students
$25 for all 6 classes for external students and postdocs
$50 for all 6 classes all others

More information can be found at
http://www.princeton.edu/~tango