[Tango-A] NA-E: June 1st Colgada Boot/Heel Camp in New York City with Daniela and Luis

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Tue Apr 29 15:03:00 EDT 2008

   COLGADA BOOT/HEEL CAMP

   Sunday, June 1st, 2-7pm in NYC

   with Daniela Pucci and Luis Bianchi

   We are pleased to announce our "Colgada Boot/Heel Camp" happening
in NYC, on June 1st! This will be a full-day opportunity to nail down
the technique of colgadas - including a healthy dose of work on
posture, core, embrace and the tango walk - and work through
progressively more challenging material.

Not familiar with colgadas? Check out our demo:

   http://youtube.com/watch?v=1LE1pswthCE[1].

   Workshop Topics:

   2-3:30pm Making Colgadas Effortless: All the Secrets of Colgada Technique
3:45-5:15pm Linear, Circular and Continuous Colgadas for Open and
Close Embrace
5:30-7pm Challenging Combinations! Mixing Colgadas with Ganchos,
Sacadas and Other MovesPre-registration requested. Limited enrollment.
To register, please email danielayluis at luisbianchi.com or[2] call
(617)218-7548.

$30/workshop
$75/three workshops

   Venue: Ripley Grier Studios, 520 Eighth Avenue 17th Floor, New
York, NY 10018

   http://www.luisbianchi.com[3]

   YouTube Videos:
 http://youtube.com/watch?v=RdU3eORpNhY[4]