[Tango-A] New Tango Studio & Shoe Store in San Francisco: TangoVida!

Jennifer Bratt jennifer at close-embrace.com
Sun Apr 27 13:30:12 EDT 2008

Ney Melo and Jennifer Bratt are opening a new tango studio & shoe
store in San Francisco - TangoVida!

www.studiotangovida.com

TangoVida is at 1120 Pacific Avenue, a location that is conveniently
nestled between Nob Hill, Russian Hill and Chinatown in the heart of
San Francisco. All classes focus on Villa Urquiza style - an elegant
and traditional tango for the social dance floor which is rooted in
the neighborhood of the same name in Buenos Aires. The essence of
Villa Urquiza style is a smooth and graceful walk, a powerful sense of
musicality, classic steps entwined with intricate embellishments, and
an intimate embrace.

TangoVida classes start Monday May 5th. Students may register online
or stop in a few minutes before class. You can sign up for single
courses or register for an Unlimited Pass for $150. The Unlimited Pass
allows you access to all the classes you want during the month. Please
click here to see the schedule:
http://www.studiotangovida.com/classes.html
We are offering a variety of Fundamentals classes, focusing on
musicality, as well as more higher-level classes which focus on more
advanced steps and figures. We also have 3 weekly Ladies' Technique
classes!

We have just installed a brand new bamboo plank floor. TangoVida has
700 square feet of dance space and a full wall of mirrors. We are
street level with a large picture window.

SHOE BOUTIQUE!!

TangoVida is also the new home of the Maleva Shoes Boutique, and the
only place to buy Comme il Faut tango shoes in San Francisco!
http://www.studiotangovida.com/shoes.html

We also proudly announce the debut of MalevaMan, our new line of
finely-crafted Argentine tango shoes for men. We have designed each
style with special attention to comfort and elegance, selecting exotic
as well as classic materials. Why should the gals have all the fun?

We are having a grand opening Strawberries and Champagne Shoe Party on
Sunday May 4th from 2pm-6pm. All Comme il Fauts will be on sale for
$150 (regular price $180) and we will unveil the new MalevaMan line
(think blue suede and green lizard guys!) Stop in and see the new
space and try on shoes!

REGULAR STORE HOURS:
Monday-Friday 1pm-6pm
Saurdays 1pm-3pm