[Tango-A] NA-E-Facundo Posadas in Detroit

Lori Burton ladytango8 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 07:44:37 EDT 2008

Join the seasoned dancers of Argentine Tango Detroit for our special Spring workshops:

  Special Saturday Milongas added!!
  Check out our site for details:
  http://www.argentinetangodetroit.com/guests/posadas.html

    FACUNDO POSADAS

  May 2nd-4th

  Facundo Posadas is a legendary Argentine Tango dancer and teacher. A master of the Tango, Milonga, Milonga Traspie, Candombe and what he and his wife call "Our Swing". Facundo began dancing Candombe at the age of three. By age thirteen he could be found in the Milongas (dance halls) and by eighteen he had been hired as a professional dancer.
  Together with Kely he runs a studio in Buenos Aires, and can be seen on the International teaching circuits. Facundo is a regular dancer, performer, and teacher at the world famous C.I.T.A (International Congress Of Argentine Tango) where his classes are full of eager students.
  With a wealth of knowledge and a lifetime of experience, Facundo Posadas is sure to enhance your dancing skills and increase the enjoyment on the dance floor.

  Lori at argentinetangodetroit.com
http://www.argentinetangodetroit.com
Argentine Tango Detroit
7758 Auburn Road