[Tango-A] NA-E: Only four more weeks to May Madness 2008, Ann Arbor, MI

Aleric Soans asoans at wayne.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:20:38 EDT 2008

That¹s right only four more weeks left for tango MADNESS at Ann Arbor
featuring BAs legends - Pedro ŒTETE¹ Rusconi, Silvia Ceriani, Nestor La
Vitola and Enriqueta Kleinman.
Don¹t miss this opportunity to see and learn from dancers who have actually
danced LIVE to most of the golden age orchestras as they share experiences
that we cannot have anymore.
Come and join the MADNESS with dancers from Ann Arbor and all over the
country with music from our featured DJs - Ramu Pyreddy, Yulia Kriskovets,
Tine Herreman and Ramji V.
Plan ahead - May Madness 2008 will be held May 16 - 19, 2008.
Please visit our webpage for more details and registration:
http://www.umich.edu/~umtango/events/festival-may08
Register early for housing with local hosts.

Anjali Purkayastha
Event Organizer
Email: anjalip1 at comcast.net