[Tango-A] NA-E: SPICEevents + Free Tango & Salsa happenings in the big Apple

gm info at celebratetango.com
Thu Apr 17 06:58:32 EDT 2008

My dear friend Trey asked me to get this email out for him.
Have a read for some fun dancing stuff

Hello to the Tri-State Tango Community,

Hi and please read about Chelsea Market as sponsor and partner with
SPICEevents (Trey Parker along with Rick Castro) offering FREE Tango EVERY
FRIDAY from 5 to 9 pm (Lesson from 5 to 6, and Dancing from 6 to 9).  This
is
a Year-Round event, even during the Summer.  Enjoy awesome Live Music by
Tito
Castro and his band, the Best Tango Dj¹s and Tango Dance Instructors, along
with a FREE Coat/Bag Check, plus Cash Bar Drinks/Tapas provided by The Green
Table (part of the Clever Company).

Chelsea Market wanted a premier cultural dance event company with the
experience to develop and deliver multi dance events over the course of the
workweek (think of it as a mini Midnight Summer Swing).  Given its past
proven
experience, SPiCEevents was selected to provide dance events on two nights,
where I Host Salsa on Tuesdays, and Rick is Host of Tango on Fridays.  Other
events are in the planning stage where we hope to organize nights of Swing
(Big Bands for east & lindy), West Coast Swing, Brazilian, and maybe even
Zeydeco or Country Western. Stay Tuned !!!

So if you like what you' re reading about wonderful dance and culture
events,
keep supporting Chelsea Market's FREE ³Happy Hours² Events; there's
something
every evening of every day in the week.  Before going home, Chelsea Market
wants you to enjoy your day after work with its incredible food, shopping
galore and town hall atmosphere.

PLUS: Our hands are also full with another event, the NEW Tropical SALSA
Night
at Lafayette Grill - EVERY THURSDAY that is FREE during April, 7pm Class
dancing till 1am $5 buffet!!
while looking forward to its Grand Opening Party on May 1st, also with Live
Music and the
Best Dj's; and there's more in the works!!!
54 Franklin St (between Broadway & Lafayette St)
212-732-5600

AND: Get ready for news on the One and Only Central Park Tango and Tango
Porteno at South Street Seaport events that will start again around mid May
and early June, respectively.  Just go to their official newyorktango.com or
spiceevents.net sites for ongoing, official updates.

We hope that you will take advantage and enjoy these Only In New York
events,
and make all of them the most wonderful successes possible again - it can
only
happen with your support.

SO spread the word - Meet People, Have Fun !  Thanks for your time, and
Thank
You for your support.

Trey Parker
267 334 9102
http://SPiCEevents.net <http://spiceevents.net/>
For our weekly calendar, newsletters, and weekly photo gallery (with video
highlights coming soon).

MORE INFO
http://ChelseaMarket.com <http://chelseamarket.com/>
http://NewYorkTango.com <http://newyorktango.com/>

Thanks for reading and mostly importantly, see you on the Dance Floor!