[Tango-A] circular for Tango organizers - Orquestas from BsAs

TANGO TANGO Wuppertal tangocarsten at gmx.de
Wed Apr 16 12:26:19 EDT 2008

Hallo  list, hello Tango lovers,

... dear Tango organizer, dear collegue (in europe),

there are some bigger Tango-Orchestras from Argentina planing to come to
Europe in summer/autumn 2008. Here are three of them:

	Sexteto Milonguero
	02 aug - 19 sep
	www.sextetomilonguero.com.ar

	El Afronte
	sep - oct (still open)
	www.elafronte.com.ar

	Ciudad Baigon
	22 sep - 30 Oct
	www.ciudadbaigon.com.ar

As organizer of the International Tango Festival Wuppertal (Germany) from
16-21 sep, I am looking for more concerts around that date. The more
concerts a group of musicians from that far away has in europe, the more
affordable it becomes for us organizers.

Maybe, you are interested for one of your events.

The Orquesta tipica CIUDAD BAIGON (12 young artists from Buenos Aires) is
quiet remarkable. Part of the new szene of young orchestras they play in a
classical way as the great orchestras in the golden age in BsAs did,
perfectly for dancing, but with an enormous verve and expression. The
discovery of the year, I would say!

CIUDAD BAIGON still has never been in Europe. So far, they have not many
contacts. We would like to invite them to our festival between 16-21 Sep
2008 to Wuppertal. But they need some further shows here to realize a little
longer tour.

As they would appreciate very much some excellent opportunities to show
their talent as musicians in the european scene, CIUDAD BAIGON requires a
very low fee for the show. If you are interested, please get in contact with
us or with the leader of the orchestra Julian Pena (spanish speaking).

It doesn't matter, which of the three orchestras - all of them are planning
a tour in Europe and as organizers we have the chance to reduce the cost for
all of us. If you need some help in communication, information, etc, let me
know as soon as possible. The orchestras must decide soon about their stay
in europe to buy the tickets.

Kind regards

Carsten Heveling

www.tango-tango.de

***

optioned dates are:

CIUDAD BAIGON orquesta tipica
20 Sep	Wuppertal
21 Sep	Krefeld
05 Okt	Berlin
17 Okt	Weimar
18 Okt	Muenchen
31 Okt	Halle

www.ciudadbaigon.com.ar

or

www.youtube.com with the key words: Baigon Tango

***

sender:
TANGO TANGO  W u p p e r t a l

Carsten Heveling
Krautstr. 74
42289 Wuppertal
Tel 0202 305857

Carsten-Heveling at tango-tango.de
Alles unter www.tango-tango.de
Finanzamt: Wuppertal-Elberfeld
USt-IdNr: DE 204031855

***

This is a commercial mail.
If do not want to be informed like this, please, return this mail without
any comment. We will take you off the list.

Carsten