[Tango-A] NA-E: Tuesday milonga @ Triangulo: early bird special!

Virginia Nicholson ginnynicholson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:26:12 EDT 2008

****** TUESDAY MILONGA @ TRIANGULO ******

Join us tomorrow for our Tuesday Milonga, where "the floor is the
smoothest and the mood the coolest!" Ko will be DJing and we'll have
lots of complimentary goodies (including some homemade chocolate
cake). Milonga from 9.30pm to 12.30.

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $8, BEFORE 10 PM, OTHERWISE JUST $10

Don't forget, if you have never taken a class at Triangulo before, you
can try out any class for just $10. (First time students only)

Classes with Carina Moeller and Assistant Instructors:

Beginners:
Tuesday 7.30pm
Thursday 6.30pm

Advanced Beginners:
Wednesday 7.30pm
Thursday 7.30pm

Pre-Intermediate:
Wednesday 8.30pm

Intermediate:
Tuesday 8.30pm

Advanced couples only (with Steve Cook and Carina)
Thursday 8.30pm

Practica (all levels) :
Wednesday 6.30 - 9:00 pm

For more information check out www.tangonyc.com