[Tango-A] EU-E: Istanbul Tango Festival - Progress Note

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Thu Apr 10 15:21:05 EDT 2008

Dear Tango Friends,

We would like to share the following progress about Istanbul festival;

- One of the festival hotels is already fully booked. Please remember that
the festival time ( July ) is the high season for Istanbul. Last year all
festival hotels were full one month before the festival starts.

- Single followers' registration ( except women technique classes ) will be
frozen as of 15th of May. After then single follower registrations will be
taken to the waiting list.

- We are happy to announce that "exodo tangueado", a special show
choreographied by Sebastian Arce and Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli will be
performed during the festival.

- Istanbul Academia Project, "Ethnotronic Tango Orchestra", will perform
their highly appreciated repertoire. We ensure you that it will be a
tastefull sound including Turkish and Oriental traditional music
instruments, as well as, bandoneon, violin and piano, accompanied by live
electronics effects.

- The classes are organised in blocks of various subject, such as, milonga,
musicality, improvisation, special classes, etc., so that participants could
recieve classes from each couple.

- Please note that the detailed festival survival manuals 2007 festival
summary video and photos of all previous festivals are already published in
the web site.

- We also arranged shuttles at a totally negligable cost among all locations
( hotel, milonga, classes ) including after milonga transportations. So do
not bother with the logistics during the festival.

All we need is you !

Let's dance where the civilisations dance !
5th International Istanbul Tango Festival
3 - 6 July 2008

Casting
=======
Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda
Sebastian Arce & Mariana Montes
Adrian Veredice & Alejandra Hobert
Pablo Villarraza & Dana Frigoli
Celine Ruiz & Damian Rosenthal

Istanbul Academia Project - "Ethnotronic Tango Orchestra"

"Exodo Tangueado" - Arce  & Frumboli & Montes & Sepulveda

Locations
=========
Historical Adile Sultan Palace
Historical Haydarpasa Train Station
Historical Dalyan Club

Contact
=======
Person   : Aydogan Arkis
Mobile   : + 90 - 532 - 583-2824
E-mail   : info at istanbultangofestival.com
Web site : http://www.istanbultangofestival.com

Note : Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us for any kind of
assistance.