[Tango-A] NA-E:Workshop with Daniela and Luis - April 18-20 - Durham, NC

Katia katiacm at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 10:17:57 EDT 2008

Workshop with Daniela and Luis - April 18-20 - Durham, NC

Triangle Tango welcomes Daniela and Luis for weekend of workshops.
Daniela and Luis’s connection in the dance is admired by tango
enthusiasts everywhere they go. Their dance is also recognized for the
musicality and fluidity. In their teaching they emphasize body
awareness as the key for creating beautiful and natural movement with
an effortless and comfortable embrace. They are praised for their
dynamic, warm and hands-on attitude with their students.

Friday - Apr 18
8:00 - 9:00     Free Intro Lesson
9:00-12:00      Opening Milonga at Open Eye Café

Saturday - Apr 19
12:15 - 1:45    Secrets of The Connection
2:00 - 3:30     Overturned Ochos
3:45 - 5:15     Dynamic Boleos

9:00 PM     Milonga at Triangle Dance Studio

Sunday - Apr 20
12:15 - 1:45    Intention and Projection
2:00 - 3:30     Continuous Colgadas
3:45 - 5:15     Milonga Con Traspie
5:15 - 6:15     Supervised Practica

Full Weekend pricing:
Members Advance:         $105
Non-Members Advance:     $120
Members:                 $132
Non-Members:             $144
A la carte pricing:
Members Advance:         $21
Non-Members Advance:     $23
Members:                 $23
Non-Members:             $25
Signup

Early Registration Deadline -
Since we are late to advertise this outside of our community, we will
happily extend the early registration prices for out of town guests.
Send an email to mathisiscool[at]hotmail.com.

Signup for workshops at the following link:
http://www.artis-usa.com/tango/Default.aspx

Payment is through Paypal, but it is not necessary to have a Paypal
account to register. After paying please wait to receive the
confirmation screen to confirm your registration.
Gender Balance

More information at:
http://triangletango.com/workshop

Katia Singletary