[Tango-A] NA-C: KC Stone Soup - leaders wanted

Korey Ireland korey at kodair.com
Thu Apr 10 02:58:12 EDT 2008

We have space for 5 more men for Stone Soup for the day time events.
(May 2-4)
If you are interested please contact me ASAP. There is a great group
this year, some lovely dancers, amazing teachers and really warm,
enthusiastic people. Even if you can't make it for the day time
events, there will be special events each evening open to all.

Thursday May 1 will be an art opening, performance, class, milonga
event featuring artwork curated by Jason Pollen, live music with
members of Tango Lorca, and dance performances by members of the Stone
Soup Staff.

Friday May 2, we'll have a range of guerilla tango events in the
crossroads district before reconvening at festival headquarters for a
class with Carlos and Tova (there will be a simultaneous beginners
class with Sean and Charity). and a milonga.

Saturday May 3, we'll have an evening class with Murat and Michelle
(Stefan and Mitra for beginners) then we hope to dance till dawn.
There will be some staff performances and surprises.

Sunday May 4, class with Luis and Daniela, and Final Milonga - as long
as it lasts....(last year this went to 5am.) There will likely be
some live music by festival staff and participants earlier in the
evening!

more info online at http://www.ko-arts.com/soup.htm