[Tango-A] NA-E: OMAR VEGA Class Series in NYC, May 7-June 4

Diane Ramo dramo at nyc.rr.com
Tue Apr 8 21:54:51 EDT 2008

OMAR VEGA's next series of Milonga and Tango Traspie classes starts on May 7. This is a FIVE-class series: Wednesdays, 7:30-9pm: May 7, 14, 21, 28, and June 4. Classes will be held at Chelsea Studios. Details below.

Omar will review the basics of milonga traspie and its rhythmic patterns, and will continue to develop new choreography and improvisational techniques for Milonga and Tango Traspie. We already have a strong registration for the series, so we encourage you to register in advance, see contact info below. -Diane Ramo

LIMITED ENGAGEMENT - FIVE WEEKS ONLY!

OMAR VEGA CLASS SERIES

WEDNESDAYS May 7 - June 4

Milonga and Tango Traspie

7:30-9pm

Five week series: 5 classes for $100

Single class: $25

Enrollment limited

Advance registration recommended

Chelsea Studios 151 W 26th Street, 6th Floor

(between 6th and 7th)

New York City

Contact: dramo at nyc.rr.com; 212 213 1780

OMAR VEGA of Buenos Aires, master teacher, tango professional for over 20 years, offers students authentic technique, musicality, and the keys to individual style and improvisation. Omar was one of the few teachers featured in the film, The Tango Lesson

Go to the source - without leaving New York!