[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-W, NA-E: Early bird registration until april 10th : Néo Tango Festival Montreal (May 15 - 18, 2008)

Tango Fabrika info at tangofabrika.com
Sat Apr 5 11:03:32 EDT 2008

2nd Néo Tango Festival Montreal 2008
May 15 - 18 , 2008
http://www.neotangofestivalmontreal.com/

Tango Fabrika, Montreal, Québec, Canada
Spend an intense 3 days and 4 nights in romantic and tango-crazy
Montreal,
indulging your passion for electronic, alternative and traditional
tango!

- Early Bird registration ( 3 days Full workshop pass, $210 ) is until April 10!

- If you want to have our festival flyer & poster in your tango
communities, please contact : info at tangofabrika.com

- Montréal is like paris in north america, we don't need car . Even if
you take taxi in the city, it costs almost 10$ maximum.
Every accomodation information here is reasonable, confortable and
walkable to our festival place!
* Accomodation info:
http://www.neotangofestivalmontreal.com/accomodations.php

- Please not forget to register! Registration of class & milonga would be full!
* Registration:
http://www.neotangofestivalmontreal.com/registration.php