[Tango-A] Tango Academy of Pasadena - * SEPTEMBER 30TH, SUNDAY TANGO PRACTICA & ENROLLMENT DAY *

Tango Academy of Pasadena tangopursan at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 14:29:05 EDT 2007

        Tango Academy of Pasadena

  Sunday Tango Práctica

  "Learn the essence of tango exclusively with Argentine Instructors."

  This popular Sunday event is offered every five weeks to our students, visitors and to the general public. The main purpose of this tango gathering is to provide the students with the opportunity to tango and practice what they have learned throughout the five week series. We welcome visitors whom may be interested to learn and explore all the options that the Tango Academy of Pasadena has to offer.

  You are cordially invited to the

  Sunday Tango Práctica on

  Sunday, September 30th, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

  Upcoming Argentine Tango Series Enrollment Day
  &
  Orientation Tango Class to newcomers.

  Hors d'Oeuvres and Beverages included with admission

      New Location:
  Tango Academy of Pasadena

  100 West Villa St., Pasadena, California 91109
  ( bordered by Lincoln, Eureka, and Villa streets, is one block north of the Fair Oaks/Marengo exit, giving you immediate access to the 210 and I-134 Fwy interchange. Enclosed on-premise parking is entered from Eureka Street.)

www.tangoacademypasadena.com

  Telephone: 626-304-9902

  E-mail: tango1543 at yahoo.com

  Join the "Pasadena Tango Academy Yahoo Group"
       http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PasadenaTangoAcademy