[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC - UPDATED! Today Sept 19 at CORAZON - Oscar Martinez Pey, plus Anton & Carolina perform!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 00:37:04 EDT 2007

Tangueros, travel woes have struck Sabrina & Ruben Veliz; they're
trapped in an airport at the moment, and won't be in New York in time
for this week's Corazon. We hope that everything works out soon, and
that they'll be making an appearance at Corazon this fall.

However, you're in luck - Corazon tonight will welcome OSCAR MARTINEZ
PEY! One of Buenos Aires' favorite "Pancho"s and a star of "Tango
Connection", Oscar is a true milonguero, and we are very excited to
have him with us! Check out this clip of him in action performing at
Sunderland:  http://youtube.com/watch?v=F9Lnug9SSDY

Later in the evening, enjoy a performance by Anton Gazenbeek and
partner Carolina Juarena, a couple that's been burning up dance floors
throughout New York. Come enjoy the old guard and see the next big
thing, this week at Corazon!

Corazon is at Dance Studio 101.
101 Lafayette Street (second Floor)
1 block south of the Canal Street Station (N, R, W, Q, 6, J, M, Z)
Parking is free and plentiful.

Beginner class: 8:00pm
Intermediate class with Sabrina & Ruben: 8:30pm
Dancing: 9:30pm 'til 12:30am.

Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for the thirsty!

Admission: $12

See you Wednesday at Corazon -- a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Your host & DJ,

Yesim "La Turca"