[Tango-A] misc: entire 75 m2 2 bdroom apartment for rent, furnished, seeking renters for 1-4 months starting 2008

swingn82thebar swingn82thebar at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 17:41:19 EDT 2007

Hi to the tango community,

I hope to not be too much of a bother with my mails.  But this is NEW information and not a reminder that I have the 2 furnished apartments for rent.  I am always hoping to strike that balance between being useful as a resource of lodging for the tango community and overstepping the scope of the tango-A list.

I am now hoping to find a tango traveler interested in renting for my own furnished apartment for a mid-term period of between 1 and 4 months anytime after January.  The apartment is equipped to sleep 4 comfortably between the 2 queen beds each in their respective separate bedrooms.  The apartment is a large, spacious 2 bdroom apartment where you have large common spaces composed of a living room and kitchen/dining space.  It´s decorated to my taste, which naturally I like a lot ;)  Since this apartment holds belongings of sentimental and real value, I want to take care that the renter be someone from inside the tango community.  Telephone and wireless internet included.

the pictures can be found at www.tangueratours.com/dpto.html

(Excuse any information about cab prices which may be old information on the website.  i overlooked revising those details.  Someone from the tango A gave me a hard time for misrepresenting the cab fare from Canning.  It´s no longer 5 pesos.  It´s 8 pesos. $1 difference for whom that may make a critical difference.  and welcome to argentine inflation)

asking prices for the entire 2bdroom apartment:
$650 2 weeks
$1220 month
$2200 2 months

Thanks for your attention!