[Tango-A] ...and the Champagne keeps on flowing at "La Ideal" Milonga in Hallandale, FL

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 18:43:34 EDT 2007

Dear  Tango Family:

We continue to pour on the Champagne at this Sunday's milonga  --- We will
offer complementary Champagne to all the ladies who come  before 10 pm. and for
the men who arrive before 10  pm. also we'll have a complementary glass of
wine or if they  prefer... Champagne.

Every Sunday there will be a raffle for entrance  tickets.

Tango class by Argentine "maestros" Diego and  Diana from 8 pm to 9 pm.
Milonga starts at 9 pm including a delicious gourmet dinner by  Chef Mike
(formerly of the Diplomat hotel), desserts, sodas, coffee, etc.   Bring your own
wine and enjoy a fun evening with old friends.   Free  ample parking.
Everything for $12.  And don't  forget.. we  never close until you all leave.

Please note that the Canadian Club has changed its  name to Club Tropical.
The large neon sign outside the building shows the new  name.

See you Sunday.

La  Familia del Tango
At Milonga La  Ideal
211 S.E. 1st Ave.