[Tango-A] NA-E: SUSANA MILLER IN ATLANTA. NOVEMBER 1-7 2007

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 16:31:35 EDT 2007

 November 1-7. Susana Miller in Atlanta

   Susana will be back in Atlanta the first weekend of November (and stay for a few days). These are "must-take" workshops for everybody who wishes to dance "milonguero" or close embrace tango.
 More information about Susana's weekend can be found in our webpage: www.atlantatango.com/susana.html

 Last time Susana visited Atlanta, the workshops were sold out. Do not wait to the last minute to register if you don't want to miss this great opportunity.

 Of course, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or phone (404-223 5456) with any question you might have.

 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
 We have an exciting program for everybody who wants to explore and improve their "milonguero" style tango.        YOU WILL NEED A PARTNER FOR THE WEEKEND WORKSHOPS . Please try to find a partner among your fellow dancers. We can try to help you find a partner, but we can not guarantee a good match. Please send us a message using our CONTACT page.

             SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3rd
 2-3:30pm: Intriguing Transitions. From simple to complex.
          3:45-5:15pm: Improvisation and Musicality. How to integrate more steps in your choreography. Special focus on Balance and Groundness.

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4th
2-3:30pm: Turns and Counterturns in Vals. Useful combinations even for tango.
         3:45-5:15: Dancing on a Dime. The "porteño" look and feel.

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 7th
 8:30-10pm. SPECIAL WORKSHOP; Susana's choice. More information  available soon.

PRICING AND REGISTRATION
 The following prices are for Saturday and Sunday Workshops. Pricing for Wednesday workshop will be announced soon.

   Weekend pass: $75 ($55 for full time students with valid ID)
   One Day Pass (two workshops): $45 ($30 for students)
   Individual workshops: $25 ($20 for students)
      Registration is possible by check or Paypal.
      REGISTER HERE

LOCATION
 Workshops will take place at:
 Life Enrichment Service Center of Dekalb Co.
      1340 McConnell Dr
      Decatur, GA 30033
      MAP

MORE DETAILS