[Tango-A] NA-C: Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa, Nov 13-20, 2007

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Tue Sep 11 20:39:53 EDT 2007

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

As promised, and so eagerly anticipated by so
many of you, Julio Balmaceda and Corina de la
Rosa will be returning to Denver, November 13-20, 2007.

Below, you will find a schedule of their
classes.  The registration deadline is October
23, 2007.  I encourage you not to wait that
long.  As you know, several of the classes filled
up very quickly the last time.

Julio and Corina will be teaching their private
lessons on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and I
will have that schedule available very soon.

The show will take place on Friday, November 16,
2007 at the Mercury Cafe around midnight.

For those of you who do not know these incredible
dancers, please visit their website at www.julioycorina.com.ar

If you are planning to travel to Denver for this
event and wish to schedule private lessons,
please let me know as soon as possible so that I
can arrange the times that work with your travel schedule.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can
answer any questions you may have.

My warmest regards to everyone of you,

NIna
720-434-4342

Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa Class Schedule November 14 - 18:

All class material will be built on the material
presented in the previous classes.

Wednesday, November 14:

7PM – 8:15PM – Intermediate Tango I - $25
8:30PM – 9:45PM – Intermediate Milonga I - $25

***Thursday, November 15:
Special Class

7-9PM Advanced/Professional Technique class - 2 hours

SPECIAL REGISTRATION REQUIRED – This class is NOT
eligible for the entire series or any other
discount.  It is open only to 10 dance couples -
$55 per person.  You must register with a partner.

Friday, November 16:

7:00PM – 8:30PM – Intermediate Vals I - $25

Saturday, November 17:

12PM – 1:30PM – Int/Adv Tango II - $30
1:45PM – 3:15PM – Int/Adv Milonga - $30

Sunday, November 18:

1PM – 2:30PM – Advanced Tango III - $30
3PM – 4:30PM – Int/Adv Vals II - $30

Cost & Registration Requirements:

The registration deadline is October 23,
2007.  The cost of the all-class series with an
exception of Thursday is $165.  Thursday
Advanced/Professional Technique class requires a
separate registration and payment.

The registrations arriving after October 23, 2007
will be considered drop-in and the Intermediate
classes will be $35 per class and the Advanced/ Professional level will be $40.

The classes will be limited to 36 (18 couples)
dancers at the Tango House and to 50 dancers (25 couples) at the Mercury Café.

To ensure proper gender balance for the classes,
they are open on drop-in basis only to persons
who either arrive with a partner or are able and
willing to dance both the lead and the follow parts.

There is a 15% discount offered on any
registration except the technique class on
Thursday to full-time students, professional
dancers, dance teachers (including AT) and
dancers with more than 65 years of life experience.

Class Locations:

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – The Tango House, 3617 Osage Street, Denver.
Saturday & Sunday – The Mercury Café, 21st Street & California, Denver.

Private Lessons:

Julio and Corina will be teaching private lessons
on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (November
14-16, 2007). Julio and Corina will teach their
private lessons separately.  To qualify for a
private lesson, each dancer must take minimum of 3 group classes.

Many thanks to our special sponsors
  the Mercury Cafe  and the Tango House!

Nina Pesochinsky – (720) 434 - 4342 -
<mailto:nina at earthnet.net>nina at earthnet.net