[Tango-A] WWW.NEYMELO.COM Newsletter: SF Tuesday class + More!

Ney Melo neymelo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:02:00 EDT 2007

4 items:

1) Tuesday night donation class continues!
2) Palo Alto Wednesdays
3) Monday September 24 in Palo Alto
4) Upcoming Ney & Jennifer Workshops

--

1) TUESDAY CLASS 7:30pm today
September Topic: Turns

Just bring yourselves, bring your friends, and have fun! Spread the word!
There is a suggested donation of $15. Suggested donation means that if
you can put $15 in the box, please do. If you are not in a position to
do so, contribute what you can. I won't be keeping track of individual
donations.

Also, this is NOT a free beginner class. In this class we will be
working on technique and rhythm so there will be material for advanced
students as well as beginners.

Class is held every Tuesday 7:30pm-9pm
La Pista - 768 Brannan, San Francisco, CA

Afterwards, we go to El Valenciano.

2) Wednesday Classes in Palo Alto I will be teaching private lessons
at the palo alto elks lodge from 2pm-8pm

3) Monday, September 24
Two Workshops with Jennifer Bratt & Ney Melo
Ladies'  Technique & Embellishments Intermedate/advanced

7:00-8:15 p.m.    Ochos and Boleos

8:30-9:45 p.m.    Pauses, Ocho Cortado
~ and other common places for Embellishment

$25 for one workshops, $40 for both workshops
by pre-registration to:  espiritulibretango-at-yahoo.com

See Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUpCPUJkR8

4) Upcoming Ney & Jennifer Workshops:
SEPTEMBER
Seattle workshops (friday sep 14 - monday sep 17)
http://www.allseattletango.com/
Portland workshops (thursday sep 20 - sunday sep 23)
http://eze2pdx.blogspot.com/

OCTOBER
In October, Ney and Jennifer are teaching in Bucharest and Istanbul
for the first 2 weeks of october followed by Austin workshops, friday
Oct 26 - sunday Oct 28, (http://www.close-embrace.com)

NOVEMBER
In November,  Ney and Jennifer have workshops in SF and austin.
Details to be posted soon.

DECEMBER
In December,  Ney and Jennifer are teaching at Patricia and Matteo's
tango school in florence italy (http://www.tangoclub.it) and teaching
workshops in Naples on December 8/9.

JANUARY 2008
In January 2008, Ney and Jennifer are teaching in Raleigh, NC and at
the Houston Tango Festival (http://houstontangofestival.com)

Finally, Ney and Jennifer would like to thank all of their students
for the great turnouts at the workshops.

--
Ney Melo
www.youtube.com/tangotelevision
ney at neymelo.com