[Tango-A] NA-W: updated calendar for/where to dance in the SF Bay Area?

Benjamin Koh benkoh_alternate at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 03:32:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

In times past I relied on Polo Talnir's invaluable list of tango
activities when I lived in/visited the San Francisco Bay Area.
However, it seems that list has not been updated since June 06.

I will be in the SF Bay Area this Oct 29 through Nov 2 (Mon-Fri).
I did some digging and came up with the list below. Are they
still running at the moment?

Monday
- The Beat, Berkeley

Tuesday
- El Valenciano, SF

Wednesday
- The Cell Space, SF

Thursday
- Verdi Club, SF

Friday
- Monte Cristo, SF
- Rhythm & Motion, SF

Further suggestions on where to dance and/or comments would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Benjamin