[Tango-A] NA-E: Susanna Miller in cleveland

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 12:55:50 EDT 2007

For one night only
Wednesday, Sept 19
Susanna Miller will in at Alegria in Cleveland, Ohio
10 men and 10 women will attend a masters class
A milonga will follow and it's open to all
lessons is from 7:00 to 9:00
Open dancing from 9:00 to 12:00
for more info go to  <A HREF="www.tangocleveland.com">tangocleveland</A>
I want to thank Trini and Sean in Pittsburgh for giving up one of their night
with Susanna, so she could come to Cleveland.

Silvina Valz will be coming for a weekend workshop
Nov 2, 3, & 4
she is the touring partner to Dany "El Flaco" Garcia
She will be teaching a lot of Milonga con Traspie besides Tango

I have been promoting tango for 11 years
Silvina to me, is a very exciting person instruction the tango.
She really got me excited when I first saw her in Indianapolis.
I received one of the best private lessons in all of my carrier in tango.
She is fun, entertaining, very clear, speaking English very well, and Very,
Very, Very good at all that she does.
If Silvina come anywhere near you, I suggest very highly to go see her.
It is also exciting to see how elegant she dances. I could just watch her all
night, but who wants to watch when you can dance with her.
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> See what's new at http://www.aol.com</HTML>