[Tango-A] NA-W, NA-E, NA-C: Hot Winter Tango III - Closing Registration for Followers

Shaun Sellers sellers at me.wustl.edu
Fri Sep 7 23:16:21 EDT 2007

Due to the enthusiastic response, there are only 4-5 slots
left for followers. So ladies, if you want to participate,
contact me immediately to confirm your space. Please contact
me BEFORE registering and sending payment, as we will return
money when all slots are filled.

We regret having to restrict registration to the festival.
This is necessary to preserve gender balance as well the
quality of the event. Thanks for you understanding.

There are however slots still available for leaders.
Guys this is your chance - don't miss this oportunity!

This is a small, gender-balanced festival intended for
experienced dancers. We have registrations from Seattle,
Portland, San Francisco, LA, Phoenix, Denver, Houston, KC,
Chicago, Champaign-Urbana, Minneapolis, Ann Arbor, Memphis,
Purdue, Louisville, Tampa, NYC, Boston, DC, Baltimore, and
Canada. Many of these are instructors, so the level of dancing
will be high.

More details about the festival and the outstanding teaching/dj
staff can be found at the festival website:

  http://www.gatewaytango.org/festival/

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.
Don't tell me the lights are shining
Any place but there.

We will dance the hoochie coochie.
I will be your tootsie wootsie
If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.

 Kerry Mills and Andrew B. Sterling (1904)

shaun