[Tango-A] NA-E: Milonga "A media Luz" this Friday, September 7th at Pierre Dulaine!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Wed Sep 5 11:00:46 EDT 2007

Dear Tangueros

It's time again for our monthly Milonga, "A Media Luz", at the beautiful
Pierre Dulaine Studio. Come join us for a wonderful evening of dancing,
having some wine and being with your friends. Remember this is only once a
month, don't miss it! I also have new music, so come and enjoy it!!

Friday, September 7th

A media Luz

Intermediate Class from 9-10pm with Annatina & Hernan

Dancing from 10pm till 2am

Free Argentinean Wine, Beer and Snacks!!!

Smooth dance floor, great atmosphere

plus.....

Wine Raffle!!!!

@

Pierre Dulaine

25 West, 31st street, 4th floor

btw. 5th Ave. & Broadway

13.-, all included

I hope everyone is enjoying a great summer with lots of sunshine and see you
Friday!

Annatina & Hernan

www.annatango.com <http://www.annatango.com/>