[Tango-A] 10th Tangomagia festival in Amsterdam, December 2007

Marijke de Vries zandunga at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 4 11:47:51 EDT 2007

Dear tango friends,

Zandunga Tangoproductions is proud to present the 10th
Tangomagia festival Amsterdam 2007.

26|27|28|29|30 December 2007
www.tangomagia.com

Maestros :

Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne
Sebastia Arce & Mariana Montes
Mariano Chicho Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda
Matias Facio & Kara Wenham
Gonzalo Orihuela & Solange Chapperon
Eric Jørissen & Komala
Constantin Rüger & Marijke de Vries

Orchestra´s :

Tanghetto (Buenos Aires)
Sexteto Andorinha & Sergio Gobi (Berlin/Buenos Aires)

VJ : Valeria Marraco (Argentina)

Locations : De Melkweg, Beurs van Berlage, Hotel Arena, De Duif and Crea

Please check our website for the complete programme and online reservations:
www.tangomagia.com

Receival of your payment before October 1 gives you a reduction of 10% on
your total reservation, so make up your mind quickly !

See also our other package reductions!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to send an e-mail to our office
(Moneir): reservations at tangomagia.com

Zandunga Tangoproductions
Marijke de Vries
Office: Moneir Bardai
www.tangomagia.com
tel: 00 31 20 663 94 69  ( tue/wed/thu  12:00-17:00 )