[Tango-A] NA-E: **Nov 1st is the Milonga Deadline for Tango de los Muertos Pre-registration**

Tova Moreno tovamoreno at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 09:57:38 EDT 2007

Pre-registration for Tango de los Muertos milongas closes on November 1st!

Why should I pre-register for the milongas?
 By preregistering you'll avoid waiting in a long line each night and will be able to quickly get in and start dancing!
Also, you won't have to run to the cash machine each day. At the door, we only accept cash and check. Ahead of time we accept credit card and check.
Register here: http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/register.html

Many of you are wondering...
I didn't pre-register for workshops, will I still be able to get in?
Probably, if you get to Springstep on November 9th. Although the festival starts with the Thursday night Navigation Milonga at MIT (for which you can only pay at the door), at-the-door workshop registration starts at 1:00pm, Friday, November 9th, at Springstep. We thought that some of the workshops would fill up just from people who pre-registered, and they certainly did! Most of the workshops on Saturday and Sunday have just a few spaces left if they aren't already full. There is more room in the Friday workshops, but we expect most of the Saturday and Sunday workshops to sell out on Friday.

Please remember that since all the workshops will be balanced between leaders and followers, if you don't bring your own partner to sign up for workshops with you then you'll have to find someone of the opposite role just standing around the registration desk who also wants to register for that workshop...

And just in case you haven't been convinced yet...
Why should I come to Tango de los Muertos?
 We've got a list of the Top 10 (Humorous) Reasons to come to this festival here:    http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/friends.html

But you should come because, as one non-genetically related, totally unbiased person exclaimed in a recent email, "This sounds like the coolest festival ever!"

It's held in a beautiful, modern venue; the teachers and DJs are top-notch; Ben Bogart y los Gatos Azules will play; we've got our own orchestra that will perform a set (it's always a highlight); the milongas will wow you with ambiance to go along with the suggested costume themes (themes found here: http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/milongas.html ); the performances will inspire and delight; and last -- but most importantly -- there are fabulous dancers like you coming to participate in Tango de los Muertos from across the United States and from Canada and Europe!

It's Tango de los Muertos, November 8-11 2007, Boston.
http://www.tangodelosmuertos.com/

Tova and Carlos Moreno
MorenoTango
reply to: tova at morenotango.com