[Tango-A] NA-E: Silvina Valz in Cleveland next weekend

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 10:00:43 EDT 2007

Silvina Valz in coming to Cleveland
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
November 2, 3, & 4
Nutriweight Solutions
12662 Rockside Road (at Turney)
Garfield Mall Plaza
216/332-9277

Silvina Valz
has studied and Practiced tango in Buenos Aires, Argentina all her life
with many different teachers. Her walking comes from Ricardo Vidort. Her
turning comes from Nestor Ray. Her milonga background comes from Pepito Avellaneda
and Dany Garcia, and her Neuvo from
Gustavo Naveira.
 Actress, Choreographer and Dancer, she has studied classical Ballet and
Modern Jazz. She was also a prized Federal Gymnast in Argentina.
In Paris, she has studied tightrope dance, and aevial Body Art with
Oliver Farge. Since 1998, she has lived and taught Tango in Paris. Her
control of tango, her creativity and refined sensibility of her body language make
her an appreciated artist.
Please, Check out her web page
 www.paratango.com

Silvina Valz
Buenos Aires/Paris
Tango & Milonga con Traspie
Workshop

Friday, Nov 2 held at
Alegria
8778 Gatewood Drive
North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039
440/748-2204
7:30 Tango, Basic Fundamentals for all
8:30 Milonga con Silvina

Saturday, Nov 3 held at
Nutriweight Solutions
12662 Rockside, Road (at Turney)
Garfield Hts, Ohio 44125
216/332-9277
1:00 Registration and Practice
1:30 to 3:00 Tango Musicality & D’Arienzo
3:15 to 4:45 Milonga con Traspie

9:00 to 1:00 a.m. Saturday Night Milonga,
        DJed by Linda Chen from Columbus, Ohio

Sunday, Nov 4 held at
Nutriweight Solutions
12662 Rockside Road (at Turney)
Garfield Hts, Ohio 44125
216/332-9277
1:00 Registration and Practice
1:30 to 3:00 Geros to different Rhythms
3:15 to 4:45 Milonga con Traspie
 After class it's Back to Alegria for Private lessons.

Prices
     Friday night only.............................$10 discounts do not apply
     Saturday and Sunday classes.......$25 each class
     All Day Saturday only......................$45
     All Day Sunday only........................$45
     All Day Saturday & Sunday..............$80
     Saturday Night Milonga..................$10 discounts do not apply

Private Lessons
60 minutes lessons with Silvina
$85 single or couple
all private lessons will be held at Alegria,
Saturday morning before workshop or
Sunday Morning or Evening.

Discounts
10% for driving 100 miles applicable
Saturday and Sunday classes only
NO discount for Friday’s event

Hotels
N. Ridgeville, SUPER 8, 440/327-0500
N. Ridgeville, MOTEL 6, 44/327-6311
There are numerious hotels at I-77 and
Rockside at various prices, close to
Nutriweight Solutions.

Book you private lesson NOW, by phoning 440/748-2204
There are only a couple spots left

Words from Timmy
I am very, very excited that Silvina is coming to
Alegria. She is very young, beautiful, charming,
and entertaining. Her instruction is clean, clear,
and very precise. Her foot work is exquisite, and
candy to the eye. Her Musicality is flawless. What
I like about Silvina is she knkows all the newest steps,
pleasing the young people. And her being taught by the
old masters especially pleases the old. She has worked in
the past with three of my favorite Mentors:
Ricardo Vidort, Nestor Ray, and Dany “El Flaco”
Garcia. I first saw Silvina in Indianapolis where
she partnered with Robert Hauk. The entire
 weekend I was amazed by her beautiful dancing.
And never have I seen such perfect foot work.
You will love Silvina and wish to take a
private lessons with her. She will leave for
Buenos Aires right after our workshop, so.
don't miss her.
http://www.aol.com</HTML>