[Tango-A] NA-E: Esmeralda's 3rd Anniversary as tango and tapas &, , , , , , ,

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 23:57:37 EDT 2007

This Sunday, Oct 28th
Celebrate ESMERALDA¹S¹ ESMERALDA'S TANGO AND TAPAS'  3rd Anniversary in
style!!!! Session 73, 1st Ave & 73rd St., S.W. Corner (212 517-4445)

Esmeralda's was inaugurated on Halloween as "ESMERALDA'S IRREGULAR TANGO
PARTY" 11 years ago after we finished dancing in the first tango contingent
of the famous Greenwich Village Halloween Parade, then Esmeralda was
re-incarnated 3 years ago----also on Halloween!

Join our PRE-PRE-PRE HALLOWEEN PRACTICE PARTY
Try out Halloween outfits...see if anyone laughs at all‹or even cares.*
Plenty of Birthday and Halloween cakes and treats and tricks!!!!!
Plenty of dancing!!!! Plan to dance dance dance 7:30 to 12:30‹probably
dancing later this celebratory night...until all leave.

Celebrate BIRTHDAYS including those of 2 muy popular guys--Alex Turney who
will be 89 & Trey Parker who won¹t!
Guest d.j. La Turca YESIM offers up musical surprises.
Inconsequential and fairly cheap prizes for the stupidest, weirdest, &/or
wildest hats, wigs, and hairdos, etc....A night of terrific photo ops!!
*All welcome w/Halloween outfits, partial or whole or without any at all.

Classes as usual: beginner (w/YESIM of Corazon Milonga), pre-inter.(with
JEAN Fung)-- both 6:30
³Be there or be totally, completely, ridiculously cuadrado², repeats
Esmeralda emphatically.
Boo! in advance from Lu

For more info: Lucille 212 777 6053
www.lucillesdesigns.com