[Tango-A] NA-E: Carolina and Diego November Schedule

TAN14GO@aol.com TAN14GO at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 14:01:43 EDT 2007

Great, Great, Great, News Everybody!!!

We are delighted to informed you, we've found a beautiful place for our
November Group Classes.  It is a very charming renovated historic house on
Springfield Ave in Summit with wood floor, hi-tech sound system and windows all
around.  It's just so beautiful, and perfect for tango!!!!

To celebrate our November home we are scheduling an Open House  Milonga on
Oct 30th (in only 7 days!).

The month of November is a trial period and we need to show the owners  what
a  wonderful tango community we have in New Jersey, so please come and  show
your support.

Please notice our group classes will be on  Tuesdays in November with the
first class starting on Nov 6th at  7:00pm.
More information at the bottom of  this email.

Location
The Fortnightly Club
214  Springfield Ave
Summit, NJ

_http://www.thefortnightlyclub.com/_ (http://www.thefortnightlyclub.com/)

Please come and thank you all for  your support!

Carolina Zokalski
908-918-9790
_www.CarolinayDiego.com_ (http://www.carolinaydiego.com/)
_www.TangoBuildings.com_ (http://www.TangoBuildings.com)

******

November Schedule

Group Classes
Tuesdays

7 to 8 Technique (all levels)
8 to 9  Combinations (Intermediate and Advanced students)
9 to 10 Directed PRACTICA

Prices:
$25 one class
$40 two classes
$150 all month (8 classes)

Practica FREE for students taking the classes or $10 for  non-students.

Private lessons and instructional DVD's available. Please contact us
directly for more information.

Also,
Weekends of November:

2-4 New Orleans private event
9-11 Tango de los Muertos Weekend in Boston
16-18 Ezequiel Farfaro and Eugenia Parrilla's workshops and performances in
NYC and NJ
22-25 Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX