[Tango-A] NA-SE: The Big Dance at Beautiful Masonic Temple

Lori Burton ladytango8 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 14:26:53 EDT 2007

                      News for the approaching season
  Join us for "The Big Dance"
  ARGENTINE TANGO ADDED

    'THE BIG DANCE' Returns to the Masonic Temple

Come and "Dance with the Pros"

   THE BIG DANCE will take place in FOUR ballrooms at the Masonic Temple in Detroit, MI on Saturday, October 20, 2007.

A year and a  half after the first BIG DANCE, "Dancing with the Stars" is still going strong, dance movies are still being produced and more and more people are entering the dance community.  Once again, join us for our wildly popular "Dance with the Pros" segment and whirl around the floor with a charming, professional waltz partner or do a sizzling salsa with a hot Latin diva. Everyone is welcome! Come to the BIG DANCE II and dance with a pro in a sparkling 9000 sq ft ballroom at the Masonic Temple or let it rip to the Big Band sounds of a 16 piece orchestra. Plus, you can Salsa your brains out in the Colonnade Room or do a smokin' Argentine in yet another room!
  ~ Free lesson at 7 PM in each ballroom
~ Dance from 8 PM until 2 AM   ~Argentine Tango Workshop from 12am  to 3 pm, with Lori Burton in a fourth ballroom. And much more!!
  CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS

  Join our full schedule of classes and sharpen your skills

                    Full Schedule

VIEW SCHEDULE HERE

  Check out our on-line store
  Great gifts-click here

                Our Friday night milonga  Is the place to be-meet new friends-vist old ones and learn the romantic Argentine Tango   This Friday-Holiday celebration
  8:00 Lesson
  9:00 Celebration

    As always your first visit is FREE with purchase

http://mail.yahoo.com